Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world’s oldest business school and has educated generations of leaders and entrepreneurs.
The event will take place at its campus in Berlin (one of ESCP Europe’s five urban campuses besides Paris, London, Madrid, and Torino) which is located near one of the historical centrepieces of Berlin, the Charlottenburg Castle.
Heubnerweg 8-10, 14059 Berlin-Charlottenburg
How to arrive?
Access by car
- Exit Highway A 100 at Spandauer Damm, direction Charlottenburg, Schloss.
- After 400 meters turn left into Sophie-Charlotten-Straße.
From Airport Tegel
Taxi: approximately 20 minutes’ journey
- Take bus 109 (direction Zoologischer Garten) tillLuisenplatz.
- Change to bus M45 (direction Spandau) till Klausener Platz.
- Walk 5 minutes on the footpath direction north (view Map).
From Airport Schönefeld
Taxi: approximately 45 minutes’ journey
- Take S45 till Hermannstraße / Alternative: Express-Bus SXF till Südkreuz (extra costs: 6 euro)
- In either case: change to S41 or S42 (Ring) till Westend.
- Walk 200m downhill following Spandauer Damm and follow the path indicated on the map.
Public Transport Journey Planner
and Interactive City Map
also available in English at www.bvg.de